Monday, April 11, 2011

ohh happy day.

finally I found a gallery to represent me as a painter. or they found me actually. they will pick up some of my work on tuesday.


being an artist is the most beautiful thing and at the same time the biggest curse.
stage fright when you go to the studio.
it can be so rewarding and deeply satisfying. but often you go through times of doubt and confusion. never good enough. like falling from one hole straight into the next one. it's endless.

and what is art? it's a representation of an artist's inner idea, executed in a very special and intimate way. 
why do people buy other peoples' inner ideas?
I never understood that.

but I am glad they do.
some do.

anyway...


life is good, at times.

4 comments:

  1. congrats!! i want to come and see it you will have to let me know when an where! i know what you mean at the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean with ALL of the above.finding a gallery,changing one ,approaching another ,always makes me break out into sweat even if it is 40 degrees outside.
    but it Does get better with time or at least you cope with doubt an confusion more philosophically

    ReplyDelete
  3. because their inner ideas speak the same "language" as your art Birgit...it is the voice of the soul

    well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw i wish i could come to ur exhibition!!!
    fantastic dear!!! n well deserved!
    good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete